May 10, 2013
Redwither Tower, Redwither Business Park, Wrexham, LL13 9XT, 12 noon (networking lunch) – 4pm.
Eco-innovation is a real driver for growth, new product and market development.
Join us to explore with SME’s the Eco-Innova Toolbox developed as part of the ECO-INNOVA project
- Support to drive business Eco-Innovation: EU and UK developments – Dafydd Davies, Chief Executive, BIC Innovation Ltd
- Eco-Innova Programme: Key resources & SME Toolbox plans – Dr Martin Rhisiart, Director of the Centre for Futures & Innovation, University of South Wales
- Keynote Speaker: “Planting the Seeds of Energy” – Keith Corbett, Managing Director, Clifford Jones Timber Ltd
- Keynote Speaker: “Green Deal, Eco & Building Efficiency” – Andrew Knapp, Operations Director, Advent Energy Management Ltd
- Keynote Speaker: “How food waste and slurries can be an asset to your community” – Denise Nicholls, Business Manager, Free Energy Ltd
ECO-INNOVA is an international project set up 'to build a transnational structure to inform and promote Eco-innovation in SME’s and the creation of eco-busineses’.
The Centre for Research in Futures and Innovation at the University of South WaleS is the partner responsible for delivering the project in Wales, with 5 other partners in Spain, Portugal and France.
For more information, see http://futures.research.glam.ac.uk/projects/ecoinnova/
To book, please contact Jennifer Rao
E: email@example.com T: 01248 671101